- RulesUpload your Photo....... www.toybank.org/click
- The Contest is Open to all residents of India.
- There is no restriction on usage of any camera.
- Submissions must be made latest by 11.59pm on 7th September, 2013. A confirmation mail will be sent to the participant once the photographs have been received and this should be saved as proof of submission.
- Photographs will be accepted ONLY in .jpg, .png Digital format. File size should NOT exceed 3 MB.
- The photos entered in the competition will remain the property of the participant. The photos should be exclusive and shouldn't have been sent to any other competition now and also in future.
- By uploading the photograph, you give Toybank the right to use the photos in any media without any further permission of the participant. In this case, the photographers will be notified in advance and will be acknowledged in the media. www.toybank.org/click
- You can pay and enter the competition now, the actual photo can be uploaded immediately after the payment or later but before 7th September. A link to upload your photograph will be sent to your email address on completion of the payment. www.toybank.org/click
- All submissions must be photographs, and not a visual or graphic art manipulation. Any changes to the original photograph not listed here are unacceptable and can disqualify the photograph.
- The top 3 winners of the Photography contest, will meet Atul Kasbekar and Purab Kohli.
- The 12 best photographs will feature on the 2014 Annual Calender of Toybank.
- The payment for the competition is being processed by Explara.com and ccavenue.com
- Acceptable ContentSubmissions that do not address the requirements set below in these Terms and Conditions will not be eligible for judging.
All submissions must be photographs, and not a visual or graphic art manipulation. Any changes to the original photograph not listed here are unacceptable and can disqualify the photograph. Minor burning, dodging, color correction, hand tinting, and cropping is NOT acceptable. Fish-eye lenses are acceptable. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are acceptable only if the combined parts are all made around the same time. The image must not contain full nudity, obscene, defamatory, violent, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable content.
Images that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud in the sole opinion of Organizer. When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close up of another person's art.
- Disqualifying ContentPhotographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organizer. Disqualifying content includes, but is not limited to: 1) directly or indirectly promoting any commercial undertaking; 2) images containing signatures, graphic markings, or watermarks; 3) image manipulation, digitally or otherwise, to change the original impression. If any doubt occurs regarding the authenticity of a digital image, the original RAW file will be requested by the Organizer for review by its judges for analysis. Failure to provide original files for review upon request may result in disqualification.
Images must not contain a virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or other content harmful to computers or electronics.
- Format RequirementsAll submissions must be digital files and can be shot on film or digitally. All film prints and transparencies must be drum scanned at the appropriate resolution and delivered digitally. Images should be formatted as jpg or png files measuring at least 1000 pixels on its long dimension. Maximum file size is 3MB. Images may be color profiled in sRGB, Adobe-1998 or not color-managed.
- Intellectual PropertyEntrant guarantees all submissions are:
1) the Entrant’s original work
2) that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity
3) that the photograph is free from any claims, including any claims concerning the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- Social MediaEntrant acknowledges that Toybank includes standard links to third party social media platforms ("Linked Sites"), including but not limited to, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Stumble Upon for the purpose of promoting Entrants and their work. Entrant acknowledges that images may appear on Linked Sites. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled, or endorsed by the Organizer. The Organizer is not liable for the actions of Users of Linked Sites and any unauthorized use of Entrant’s images.
- Right to Cancel or Suspend the ContestIf the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to a computer virus, bug, worm, Trojan Horse, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Organizer’s control that adversely affect the administration, security, or fairness, of the Contest, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest. The Organizer will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs and will return the fees minus a 2.5% transaction fee submitted with each entry if the Contest is cancelled or terminated.
- Your Birthday Gift
- SOME MORE SUMMER FUN 2014
- In the News !!!
- Bian Lian